BECOME A DANCE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR!
Is this pandemic having you question your future? Do you now have the time to invest in yourself and either start something new or extend your repertoire? Do you love to Dance and want to spread that love?
The SUPAFRESH Dance Fitness method will teach you everything you need to know to either start your Dance Fitness career, fill up your current classes or spark your creativity with our specialised tailored training just for you.
NOW for ONLY £149 you can take the SUPAFRESH Dance Fitness Instructor Training Course Online and learn how to become a Dance Fitness Instructor.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
• Private LIVE Training with Amelia Aramu (SupaFresh Founder/Creator)
• Online Student Manual
• Online SUPAFRESH Dance Fitness Level 1 curriculum access
• Personalised Training and tailored support
• 12 specialised SupaFresh Dance Fitness Choreographies
• Access to Level 1 Hip Hop & House Basic Step tutorials
• Certificate of completion including proof of participation.
• Full class example (live with Amelia)
• Discounted instructor rates for future SF trainings, workshops, events, materials and choreographies.
The SUPAFRESH Dance Fitness method is SIMPLE, GROOVY and FOR EVERYONE.
This is a FUN-PACKED online training course where you will learn everything you need to know to set up and run your own Dance Fitness class or spice up your current Dance Fitness classes both in the studio and online.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE TRAINING?:
Learn the most common Hip Hop & House Basic and Signature steps
Understand the different genres of Music and related styles, along with understanding how to work to Music effectively
Gain the ability to teach DanceFit choreographies facing participants, facing the same direction and changing teaching position throughout the class
Gain the ability to cue both physically and verbally and direct a class sufficiently
Understand how Choreographies are specifically designed
Learn how to undertake an adequate warm-up, DanceFit section and cool down and know the ‘advance of the class’, ‘beginning’, ‘during’ and ‘after class’ requirements
Understand SupaFresh labelling methodology and how to increase or decrease both the intensity (Fitness) or dance elements of your class where necessary and design your class effectively
Understand SupaFresh B.A.G.S
Understand how to access and navigate the SupaFresh Level 1 Library; find warm-ups, tracks, cool downs and all necessary information to plan, promote and develop your class
You will be shown a number of Basic Hip Hop and House Dance steps, Choreographies, warm-ups and cool downs & specialised tips to ensure your classes are fun, engaging and always have the SupaFresh FLAVOUR & VIBES!
We will help you to enhance your skills in building and running great DanceFit classes that provide a fun, groovy & challenging experience for your participants to keep them coming back for more!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE TRAINING?
On completion of the training you will receive your certificate and proof of participation. You will be able to teach Dance Fitness Classes and will be prepared with Choreographies for your first classes. NO ONGOING LICENSE FEES ARE REQUIRED! We offer further content in numerous way:
1) One simple and easy monthly payment of £19.99 which includes full access to our Basic/Signature Step Library, Choreographies (+100), marketing material, e-learning library and ongoing Instructor support
2) Choreographies/classes can also be bought from our Choreography Library as and when needed (with 20% Instructor Discount)
3) We also offer further trainings and courses to continue your development and increase your skillset (with 20% Instructor Discount)
ALL INSTRUCTORS WHO HAVE TAKEN OUR INSTRUCTOR TRAININGS RECEIVE 20% OFF ALL CHOREOGRAPHIES & TRAININGS FOR LIFE!
On payment you will receive zoom details via email and you will have access to our training materials and resource. Please note that NO refunds will be given once you log-in to the Instructor Training Online course.